Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Short Stories

How old is old

There are a couple of reasons why old is old. no one is sure
what age is old but lots of people have different answers.
My guess is 60.

One reason why i choose 60 as the oldest is because 60 to me
is the age when you can't do the things you want to do or do
them as fast and you are more sore.

Another reason why i choose 60 as the oldest is because is
when you start to get wrinkles and you might start to
loose your mind because of your age.

And one more reason why is because when
you are old and start to loose your mind
you will eventually wind up in a Nursing
Home. Family will have to visit you not you
visit them. But not all 60 year old people loose
there mind and wind up in a Nursing Home.

These are a couple of reasons why i choose
6o to be the oldest.



6 comments:

  1. One thing i like about yours that is has lots of sentences.

    You need to work on the color of your words i can not see it very well.

    I disagree about people in the nursing home there is hardly anyone in the nursing home that age.
    You need to work on is your detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well on the five paragraphs.
    I think you could do better at detail and better sentences.
    I agree with the wrinkles part.
    I disagree with the losing your mind part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well on the five paragraphs.
    I think you could do better at detail and better sentences.
    I agree with the wrinkles part because it is true and it always happens.
    I disagree with the losing your mind part because I haven't known one old person to lose their mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing I like about your story is that your starting paragraph is really good.

    One thing you didn't do the best was you only had like two sentences in a paragraph.

    One thing i agree with is they do usually start getting wrinkles at that age because there apperance changes.

    One thing I disagree with is that 60 is old I think it isn't old because they can still move around and do things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you did well having five good paragraphs.
    I think that you need to work on proofreading.
    I agree that at the age of 60 you will start to get winkles.
    I disagree that people will go to a nursing home at age 60 because I have a grandma that is 80 and she doesn't live in a nursing home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did well on your spelling.

    I think you could do better on the color i could hardly read some of your paragraphs.

    I agree with them not being able to do stuff as fast.

    I disagree with them losing their minds and most people aren't in nursing homes when they are 60.

    ReplyDelete