Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How Old is Old?

How Old is Old?
I think 80 is an old age. These are three reasons why I think this.

When people reach the age of 80 they have had a lot of experiences and they know lots. They have probably traveled to lots of places around the world and seen lots of things. If you really learn a thing a day they would have learned a lot.

Around this time some people can still do lots of things, but they are becoming harder. Even though they have trouble doing some of these things they can still share their knowledge.

By the time some people are 80 they begin to forget. Some don't though and they can still tell other people about their experiences.

These are some reasons why I think 80 is an old age. Even though I think 80 is an old age, it may not be an old age for everybody.

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you explained your idea and told us the reasons was really good.
    But I think you need a bit more detail and more reasoning for your reason and more than one reason.
    I agree with you because i think 80 is a old because lots of 80 year old's do have lots of knowledge.
    I disagree most people have traveled the world because most of the 80 year old's didn't have enough money to travel.

    ReplyDelete