Thursday, November 25, 2010

How Old Is Old?
When you ask me how old is old I would tell you 80 years old. You will have wrinkles and Grey hair and you might be in a wheelchair.

Lot of old people need special care They might be in a nursing home just like my grandpa. They have trouble getting around place to place, they need canes and wheelchairs.

Old people can't play sports anymore. They can't do running events. They could fall and break their hips or legs or any bones in our body.

Even though I think that when you turn 80, you are old, others might not agree. I guess that people are only as old as they feel.

2 comments:

  1. I liked that you had good reason for your explanation.
    You need to work on having more details in your writing.
    I agree that when you are about 80 that lots of people are in wheel chairs and are weaker.
    I disagree that when you turn 80 you are old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your reasoning for everything. I agree with you when you say others might not agree when you say 80 is old. One thing you could work on is adding more details. I disagree when you say all old people need wheelchairs.

    ReplyDelete