Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Short Stories

                                                                               How old is old.

How old is old? Are you older than you were yesterday? Do you think you are old? What do you consider old?

When you are 98, you are living in a nursing home. The nurses help get dressed, get bathed, and go to the bathroom. The nurses are so kind to help you get around.You get to play games and listen to music. This year the nursing home got a new patio, that is letting the patients go out side.

The second reason that i thought 98 is old is because your hair turns gray. You always need to wear those big glasses. They always go around in a wheel chair or a walker. When you are 98 you have lots of wrinkles and can not get around very much.

My third reason was that when you are 98 you are a great grandparent. Your grandchildren will look up to you, and you can tell them stories about what your child life was like. You can also spoil them.

Those are some of the reasons that I thought 98 is old.

3 comments:

  1. I like all of the different colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did well explaining all of the different reasons why 98 is old.
    I think that you need to work on putting capitals on your I's.
    I agree that 98 is a very old age and that if you are 98 you with probably be living in a personal care home.
    I disagree that if you are 98 you have to wear those big glasses.

    ReplyDelete