Thursday, November 25, 2010

How old is old

I think you are old when you turn 65 years old.
One reason I think 65 years old is old is that when you turn 65 you start to get a pension. A pension is when you get paid and you don't have to do anything.
Another reason i think 65 years old is old is that lots of people retire when they turn 65 years old.
My third reason i think 65 years old is old is that you are usually a grandparent by the time you turn 65 years old.
These are my three reasons why I think 65 years old is old.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you explained the words that people might not now the meaning of.

    I think you could of put more information.

    One thing i agree with is when you are 65 you get to retire.

    One thing i don't agree with is that i think you could up indented your paragraphs so it isnt all crammed.

    ReplyDelete